No products in the cart.
What does the term "smart home" mean?
Any system, appliance, or equipment that is connected to the internet and has the ability to operate autonomously or be managed remotely is referred to as smart home technology. For instance, a system that you can operate using your smartphone or mobile touch screen device has been connected to your thermostat, lights, audio speakers, TV, security cameras, locks, home appliances, and more.
The Evolution of the Smart Home
The American Association of Home Builders first used the term “Smart Home” in 1984. Early in the 1990s, there was a renewed emphasis on merging gerontology with gerontechnology innovations to enhance the lives of the old. Many goods have integrated robotics, computers, and home appliances in an effort to
5MP Security Protection Wireless 4G SIM Card Camera Outdoor PTZ WIFI Video Surveillance Onvif IR Night Vision 30M 2.5inch Camhi
5MP Video Surveillance Camera With Sim Card 4G 3G WIFI Security Protection Outdoor Videcam CCTV Night Vision IP66 Camhi
Home Security Cameras
A quality home security camera allows you to keep an eye on your home, especially during your absence. Some models such as Ring, Netatmo and Maximus can be equipped with lights that can illuminate your path. A camera attached to a doorbell can monitor the garage area and allow you to interact with visitors without having to go to the door. In fact, you can also interact with visitors even if you are not at home.
Noorio B310 Outdoor Wireless Security Camera 2K Resolution, Battery Powered Camera for Home Security, Color Night Vision with Ultra-Bright Spotlight, 16GB Local Storage, Work with Alexa (No Magnetic)
- Crisp 2K Security Camera: 2K resolution with color night vision captures sharp video day and night. Ideal for reading license plates and identifying people’s faces.
- Ultra-bright Spotlight: The 600-lumen spotlight shines a light in the darkness when motion is detected, scaring away intruders and helping to pick every detail in color.
- Person Only Alerts: Person detection ensures spotting human activity only, rather than animals or swaying trees, minimizing lots of unwanted alerts.
- Wire-free Installation: Powered by built-in battery, Noorio B310 can be installed anywhere Wi-Fi reaches, without needing to fiddle with wiring.
- No Hidden Costs: Store up to 6000 pieces of footage with 16GB local storage. Cloud storage is optional.
What is a WiFi Repeater?
A WiFi repeater is a type of network booster that expands the range of your WiFi signal. It has antennas that receive a WiFi signal from your router, just like your smartphone or laptop. Then it rebroadcasts that signal over a wider area.
While a WiFi repeater will expand the range of your WiFi signal, it will also make your WiFi signal weaker. Since a WiFi repeater creates a new network that you have to connect to, it will reduce your network’s bandwidth by 50%. That means your devices might be slower, especially if you are streaming or transferring large files over your network.
What is a WiFi Booster?
A WiFi booster is a general term for both WiFi repeaters and WiFi extenders. Since both devices boost your network’s signal, you will see WiFi repeaters and WiFi extender called WiFi boosters.
What WiFi Booster Should You Get for Your Home?
If you want to expand the range of your WiFi network to a few rooms, you might want to get a WiFi repeater. However, if you want to extend your WiFi signal to a distant location, you might want to get a WiFi extender. There are also lots of devices that work as both repeaters and extenders.
Original Xiaomi Mi WiFi Amplifier Pro 300MBPS Amplifier WiFi Repeater Mijia Wifi Signal 2.4G Extender Roteador Mi Wireless Route
SwitchBot Hub Mini Smart Remote
“The app asks you to test, and then assuming it does what you want, to accept/save. Rinse repeat and in about 5 minutes, you’ll have the whole remote copied and ready to work. If you actually had a model of an appliance that was actually listed in the app, then I think literally, it would take seconds. I assume you would be importing the whole remote control in one go once you selected that model in the app. The range of appliances is pretty decent and it covers the majors. I.e. select TV and you’ll be looking at all the usual makes (LG, Samsung, Philips, Sony, Panasonic etc).”
“The model numbers though appear to be somewhat random (I suspect region specific). That said, am sure if you have an LG TV that isn’t listed, you could probably choose any model there and I’d expect it to work. I mean are manufacturers that specific about their IR codes now? Once I’d finished programming the remote for the Yamaha soundbar, we decided to watch TV. The IR broadcasting worked flawlessly. I could switch inputs, change volume, mute etc. This thing didn’t skip a beat. I have an ancient NEC Plasma, complete with burn in. It’s so old, we need to let it warm up before it will acknowledge an HDMI signal! I thought I’d give this a go. I went through the steps above, only this time going totally custom. Again, everything worked as expected. My phone had essentially become a remote control. I didn’t notice any delay. I also have a broadlink RM mini and would say in terms of speed and success rate, this easily kept up with it. Next it was time to set up voice control.”
SwitchBot 4-Pack Smart Hygrometer Thermometer, Bluetooth Wireless Room Temperature Humidity Sensor with App Alerts
- Accuracy – With a built-in Swiss-made sensor, SwitchBot Meter monitors the environment reliably every 4 seconds. The clear and high-resolution LED screen of your indoor thermometer and hygrometer in one displays the large digits and battery volume, making them easy to read.
- Data Record – SwitchBot Meter keeps data of the recent 36 days. With SwitchBot Hub Mini (only support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi), unlimited data could be saved on the SwitchBot cloud. You could clear all the data or export them in a .csv file in SwitchBot App.
- App Alert – If it falls out of the range you set in SwitchBot App, you’ll receive a notification instantly when you are in Bluetooth distance (120m/394ft, unobstructed); with the SwitchBot Hub Mini (sold separately), SwitchBot Meter can be connected to WIFI, and you’ll receive a notification from anywhere, aware of the changes in your cellar, basement, etc. via your phone.
- Integration – With SwitchBot Hub Mini (sold separately), the Meter works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, IFTTT and other SwitchBot products for home automation. For example, you can set a Scene in SwitchBot App to turn your humidifier on when the humidity is below 45%RH and AC on when the temperature is above 25℃/77℉.
- Easy Installation – Add it to SwitchBot App in seconds, and tear off the screen protector, your Meter is ready to go. With the magnetic back, 3M metal plate and stand, you can place it anywhere, a magnetic surface, a wall, or a flat surface. ℃/℉ can be easily switched from SwitchBot Meter itself. In the Switchbot app, you can also calibrate the temperature reading. The batteries included have a life of 1 year.
GauTone PG103 Alarm System for Home Burglar Security 433MHz WiFi GSM Alarm Wireless Tuya Smart House App Control
- ✅ALPHA WIRELESS SECURITY SYSTEM – A smart way to protect your house with tolviviov Smart Home Security System. 8-piece kit includes the 1 alarm siren station, 5 windows & door sensors and 2 remote controls. No contracts and No subscription fee.
- ✅SMART ALARM SYSTEM for Home – tolviviov Alarm Security System is an affordable solution for your apartment security. You have full control over the door alarms for home security through your smartphone and get instant notifications of alarms alert in your house or apartment.
- ✅CUSTOMIZATION – You can add extra door and window sensors, motion detectors, wireless doorbell, and water detectors to different rooms in your home security systems;It supports expansion of up to 20 sensors and 5 remote controls/keypads, which can be added to the WiFi alarm station.
- ✅DIY INSTALLATION – Easily set up tolviviov Wireless Home Security System in minutes without tools. The wireless connection devices does not damage the wall. The alarm station should ALWAYS CONNECT to AC adapter. The backup battery works for 8 hours, only as an emergency battery.
- ✅VOICE CONTROL and WIFI Network – Your tolviviov Home Alarm System can be easily controlled by Away, Disarm, and Home modes with your voice. Works with Alexa and Google Assistant. WIFI connection, Only works on 2.4GHz WiFi network, does NOT support 5GHz WiFi networks.